Sorry for updating this late. Anyway, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY YET!!! =) We actually made her came all the way to Wen's hostel in Semenyih from Subang, without her knowing our motive. *evil smile* Haha. You wont want to know how we 'dragged' her here.=P Here are some pictures taken on friday. =)

The preparation with colourful balloons. We actually bought Hello Kitty balloons for her. Her favourite cartoon.=P

Jo-Anne's contribution.

SURPRISE!

Made her wish... or wishes?=P

Cake cutting ceremony.

Yet said the cake looked like a face. Spot that little love on the left side of the cake, Sue Wen chose that for Yet, and it says I Love You on it.=P

Me and my blue balloon. I love that blue.=)

Wen with her 'cute' face.=P
Sorry to make u travel, Yet.=( But I hope you enjoyed your day!!!=) And may all your dreams come true! Love you always!=)
The preparation with colourful balloons. We actually bought Hello Kitty balloons for her. Her favourite cartoon.=P
Jo-Anne's contribution.
SURPRISE!
Made her wish... or wishes?=P
Cake cutting ceremony.
Yet said the cake looked like a face. Spot that little love on the left side of the cake, Sue Wen chose that for Yet, and it says I Love You on it.=P
Me and my blue balloon. I love that blue.=)
Wen with her 'cute' face.=P
Sorry to make u travel, Yet.=( But I hope you enjoyed your day!!!=) And may all your dreams come true! Love you always!=)
No comments:
Post a Comment