Wanted to blog about my laptop for very long dy, but only have time to do it now. Haha.
I don't remember exactly when this happened. One day, out of sudden, my laptop just can't be switched on. Not even till the part which I can type my password. Sad case. I had not choice but to call Dell.
Two weeks later, Dell operator came over and did an organ transplant surgery for my dear laptop. Poor her.

Before the dissect...

Starting

Half way through

Almost there... Spot the monitor!

Fully dissected. My poor laptop.=(
After changing the motherboard and harddisk, it recovered. *Yay!* BUT I lost all my folders in my laptop before that as all the files were corrupted. My PICTURES, music, and assignments... How sad. =( And the cause for this surgery is unknown.=_=" My luck to get this laptop. Haha.
Fortunately, the laptop is still under warranty, and this organ transplantation is free of charge.=) No other medical services anymore please...=P
I don't remember exactly when this happened. One day, out of sudden, my laptop just can't be switched on. Not even till the part which I can type my password. Sad case. I had not choice but to call Dell.
Two weeks later, Dell operator came over and did an organ transplant surgery for my dear laptop. Poor her.
Before the dissect...
Starting
Half way through
Almost there... Spot the monitor!
Fully dissected. My poor laptop.=(
After changing the motherboard and harddisk, it recovered. *Yay!* BUT I lost all my folders in my laptop before that as all the files were corrupted. My PICTURES, music, and assignments... How sad. =( And the cause for this surgery is unknown.=_=" My luck to get this laptop. Haha.
Fortunately, the laptop is still under warranty, and this organ transplantation is free of charge.=) No other medical services anymore please...=P
No comments:
Post a Comment