09 January 2011

To my very significant one

You are the first person I would think of when I feel myself fainting. Your phone number is always the first which pops into my mind when I feel myself trapped in any way. You are one whom I would share all my happiness and dilemma with; yet one who never burdens me with your problem or stress. Just in case you do not know, you are the only person in my life whom I trust you more than I trust myself. Thank you so much for everything. For so much that I could not possibly list down.

I am sorry that I did not get you your present yet.=( YET=) Will do so after my exams. Hope you have a great birthday back in Malaysia! May this year be your best ever year with all your birthday dreams and wishes come true. Not just a year older, but a year better; with smiles and laughter, joy, cheer and happiness that stays throughout the year. I mean at least these coming 365days.

There is no better friend than a sister. And there is no better sister than you.

Happy birthday JieJie! =)

No comments: